Monday 10 September 2012

Misty Way Media

The Misty Way
So long we’ve measured pace.
I wonder, does he know
Of sin and death and grace,
And dying, where he’ll go?
Today my chance is here –
Tomorrow’s path unclear.
If I don’t speak I fear
That he may never know.
Copyright © 2002 by Narelle Worboys
23 Hunter St, Dannevirke 4930, New Zealand
kyriellepublishing(at)xtra.co.nz

I always thought evangelism was complicated. Until I encountered "The Way of the Master", an 8-week evangelism training course by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron. I can't say enough about this exciting, stimulating, encouraging DVD series and TV program. It will revolutionize your spiritual walk.

If you don't want to be revolutionized, you should hear the story of the firefighter who sat in the fire truck testing a wonderful new stereo he'd bought as a gift for his fire chief, whilst a family of 4 burned to death in a 4th-storey apartment within sight of the fireman.

You can view this story on the first episode of the course and access loads of other training tools and evangelism aids at www.livingwaters.com
The Way of the Master
Today your chance is here, tomorrow's path unclear. Please don't sit in your truck! Do something.

Narelle

TOOLS TO HELP YOU DO. It seems no matter how many times I explore www.livingwaters.com, I always find something new to view or listen to or download. 

Evangelism Resources

Some Way of the Master materials can be sourced in New Zealand from www.rayoflightwitness.com. Ray of Light Witness have a range of original, classy tracts with stunning artwork, including the collectable Million $ Note style and All Black gospel tracts, such as these samples below.




2 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Narelle. Of course you may use my photos. I have the copyright because a woman was taking the pictures and claiming them as her own daughters. She told me "well, they aren't copyrighted." So I made them so.

All this on one condition, that you let me know when your project is completed so I can come and see it.

Narelle Worboys said...

Absolutely, Sue (that is your name?). Thank you. The Boutique Narelle Valentine Special pictures will be accompanied by a link to www.SheDoesHair.blogspot.com, and I'm sure I'll be creating a Hairdo Special at a later date. The interesting part is figuring out HOW to let you know they're posted! I supposed that you'd answer me on your own blog, or use my email address BoutiqueNarelle@xtra.co.nz How do you want me to let you know? =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...